When you are in need of a trusted expert to work on your roofing and siding needs, where do you turn?
The Better Business Bureau
A great place to check is the Better Business Bureau which uses a rating system based on 16 factors to grade businesses. You can use the BBB to see what siding and roofing companies have the best scores and the fewest complaints or concerns logged; it is a trusted authority when it comes to helping people find quality products and reliable services.
Their grades are based on a variety of factors. A few of those factors are:
- Business’s Complaint History With BBB – The BBB grade looks at the number of complaints filed against the company, the nature of the complaints, whether they were resolved in a timely fashion, and other factors regarding customer complaints.
- Type of Business – Some businesses are more prone to complaints or issues and the BBB takes this into consideration when awarding grades to businesses.
- Length of Time They Have Been in Business – Generally speaking, the longer a business has been around, with a strong track record, the better grade the BBB will award them.
- Background Information on File – A business’s BBB grade might be lowered if there is little background information about them on file with the BBB, because they have no proven track record as a business.
- Have they Honored Commitments to BBB – Penalties and lower grades can be applied to a business if they have ignored communications with the BBB, have failed to meet milestones, have failed past BBB reviews, or, if there are other issues with their relationship with the BBB.
- Licensing and Government Actions – The BBB generally checks competency licensing and looks to see what actions might have taken against a company before that business is accredited by them.
- Known Advertising Issues – Penalties can be dealt if the business in question has misused the BBB name or logo, or has been charged with other advertising and marketing infringements.
Our Promise of Excellence
We offer full-service roofing work and products and also specialize in painting, gutters, siding, insulation, and windows. Established in 2008, we have spent the last seven years building up a company that has one goal in mind – to provide quality service.
As a GAF Certified Contractor, in addition to be being rated highly by the BBB, you can trust Pro Roofing & Siding. Contact Pro Roofing & Siding for all your roofing and siding needs in the Alpharetta area.