Do you need roof repairs or a new roof? Certified Roofing Contractors are the experts. Call Pro Roofing & Siding for a free roof inspection. We can determine the best solution for your roofing situation.
It is recommended that you inspect your roof twice a year, usually in the Spring and Fall. Inspecting your roof regularly yourself and having small repairs fixed can prevent future costly repairs or replacement later. Once your roof has damage, your roof can become a problem inside the house and repair costs can be higher.
Symptoms of roof damage that you can usually determine yourself before calling.
Inside your home:
- Water stains on your ceiling and/or drywall clearly indicate you have a leak.
- Water stains and/or light shining into your attic space.
Outside your home:
- Roof is blistering indicating there is moisture trapped under the shingle. This can also indicate bad roofing ventilation.
- Roof is buckling can indicate installation issues or an old roof. Both reasons would need a new roofing system.
- Roof is rotting, often confused with algae and just need small repairs or cleaned, but rot could need a new roofing system.
- Fasteners uplifting (high nails) can cause rusting and seepage. It is also possible for the roof’s underlayment fasteners to uplift.
- Missing or loose shingles and shingle granules can indicate extensive wear.
Keep in mind, that with roof repairs, additional damage is revealed under the shingles that was not detected during the Visual Inspection. Leaks will cause the wood and fascia to rot. There is no telling how long the leak has penetrated the roofing system. In turn, the damage could be extensive requiring an increase in cost on the repair. In some rare cases, if the extent of damage is too high, you may need to reconsider the roof repairs and get a new roofing system.
Does your home need roof repairs or a new roof?
There are a few factors that Pro Roofing & Siding will take into consideration:
- How old is your roof?
- What type of roof do you have?
- What is the extent of the damage?
- What is the roof warranty?
Once we have done a thorough Visual Inspection, Pro Roofing & Siding can explain to you the extent of your roof’s condition. Although we cannot give you an estimate of the remaining life on your roof due to the variables including weather conditions, we will review with you the options to get the maximum projected life out of your roofing system.