Here are a few signs that your property is in need of a flat roof replacement.
Look for these signs before it is too late…
Flat roofs are different from conventional roofs in the most obvious way – they are flat instead of slanted.
This means that flat roofs often experience different problems and display different signs that they are in need of replacement. If your Atlanta property is in need of a flat roof re
placement, then one of the most important things you can do is to find an Atlanta area roofing contractor that you can trust.
Here at Pro Roofing & Siding, all of our contractors are experienced and trained to provide the highest quality flat roof replacement
possible. We ensure you will get the highest q
uality flat roof replacement by using the Versico roofing system, which offers the widest selection of PVC products, all of which are Title 24 compliant and qualified by Energy Star.
How to Tell if You Need a Flat Roof Replacement
Looking for signs that your flat roof needs to be replaced is a little different from looking for signs in more traditional roofs. The following are a few things our experts at Pro Roofing and Siding suggest you be on the look out for:
- Holes and Leaks – Walk across your flat roof and inspect it for any holes. You should do the same on the inside of your building. You’ll be able to spot problems in the ceiling by looking for penetration of light as well as any leaks.
- Torn Vapor Barrier – Check the vapor barrier on your roof. If it has been torn and infiltrated, then you’ll need a roof replacement.
- Exposed Undercoat – If your flat roof’s top coating has been blown off as a result of strong winds, then your undercoat will be exposed and will be vulnerable to damage by the elements.
- Separating Roof Panels – Check your roof for any panels that have come apart. If they can no longer be put back together, the roof may need to be replaced.
- Moss or Grass – If you inspect your roof and you find moss or grass, it means that your roof covering is being eaten into, thereby making your flat roof more vulnerable to damage.
These are just a few signs that your Atlanta property is in need of a flat roof replacement. It’s important that you look for these signs before it is too late. Because of this, having your roof regularly inspected by a professional like Pro Roofing and Siding is a good idea. Contact Pro Roofing and Siding to set up an inspection of your roof today.